CSA – CycleSeeing Attractour
Interreg V-A Hungary – Croatia Co-operation Programme 2014-2020.
Lead Beneficiary: Municipality of Štrigova
Beneficiary (CRO): Štrigova Tourism Board
Beneficiary (HU): Municipality of Nagykanizsa
Project management: Public Institution for the Development of the Međimurje County REDEA
Supporting stakeholders: „Termál Út Kis-Balaton“ Cycling Association (HU) and Cycling Club „Mura Avantura“ (CRO)
Project budget – 1.463.966,46 EUR
Municipality of Štrigova – 935.323,75 EUR
Štrigova Tourism Board – 64.006,71 EUR
Municipality of Nagykanizsa – 464.636,00 EUR
Project duration: 20 months
Start date of the project: 1. 9. 2020.
End date of the project: 31. 7. 2022.
MAIN RESULTS OF CSA:
– new sustainable and environmental-responsible tourism attractions:
– BIike info centre with lookout tower (CRO)
– Eco visitor centre with bike pump track (HU)
– improved CB destination image
– signposting new attractions and EV13 links
– eco-labeling scheme ETIS, mobile app for measuring environmental footprint
– raised awareness on the role of tourism attractions in strengthening attractiveness of the CB area and on the importance of nurturing natural/cultural values (cycleseeing tours, workshops, bike events for target group).